Are you leveraging HIFLD Open or HIFLD Secure data to assist with your Homeland Security, Homeland Defense, or Emergency Preparedness needs? During the Esri User Conference, the HIFLD Support Team will be hosting two “HIFLD Open Office Hour” Sessions which will allow attendees a chance to hear about:
- Recent happenings within the HIFLD Program, as well as future priority directions.
- New Open, FOUO, & Commodity Licensed data that may be coming to HIFLD data holdings.
- The improved Data Use Agreement (DUA) which has greatly expanded access to Commodity Licensed data.
- The new HIFLD website and how it will streamline access to data and requests for Licensed access.
- Innovative approaches the HIFLD Executive Secretariat is taking to increase HIFLD data accessibility.
- Ways to provide HIFLD requirements, needs, and feedback to existing HIFLD Open HIFLD Secure data directly to the HIFLD team.
The meeting details for these HIFLD feedback sessions can be found here (https://userconference2018.schedule.esri.com/schedule/809209268) and are listed below:
- July, 10th 2018 – 8:30AM: San Diego Conference Center – Room 12
- July, 10th 2018 – 1:00PM: San Diego Conference Center – Room 28 A
This will be an open interactive forum, in which all meeting attendees are encouraged to participate and engage actively to help make the HIFLD Program better work and serve their mission needs, both now and into the future.
Please look for additional email updates as we get closer to the date. And, as always, let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.